domenica 11 dicembre 2016

piccolo aggiornamento

Mentre ci sono volevo dirvi che le tavole nuove del manga sono abbozzate e devo ancora inchiostrarle e abbellirle graficamente.  Inoltre ho intenzione di creare un qualcosa di nuovo sempre riguardo el Nature Shoujo ma non anticipo nulla di più perchè se il progetto non mi riesce mi spiace .


Just an info about the new pages of the manga ... I still have to work on them, there is the new part but they need to be correct .
Moreover I have the intention to create something new for the blog ... but I won't say anything more... you'll see ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...