sabato 1 ottobre 2016

a drawing to start the month ;)

Ciao a tutti ,
 in questi ultimi giorni non mi è stato possibile postare qualcosa di nuovo, ma non volevo lasciarvi iniziare il mese senza nulla da vedere.
A dire il vero questo disegno l'avevo fatto per me  come mio avatar, ma mi fa piacere condividerlo con voi. ;)  Ciao e buon week end a tutti !!!


Hi everyone,
I'm sorry that  I couldn't post anything new during the last few days. But I wanted to post something to start the month so I hope you'll enjoy this  drawing that actually I use as my own avatar , but anyway I'm glad to share it with you ;).
Bye and have a very nice week-end.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...