martedì 2 agosto 2016

Summary of the third chapter first part

As you can see it took me a little more to realize my manga also because I did a  restyling on it.( I really hope you like the new layout :) )

In this part you'll find Loquant and the Nature Shoujo travelling by train : they are direct to a place where to begin their training. Here  we are : Minako, for the first time, shows directly her  strong jealousy for Loquat, she was really  really angry for seeing him sitting next to Norika.
Akira finds in this an opportunity to have a quarrel with her and Hikari tries to make peace.
Silas is on the train too,he's trying to rob the sword  by taking advantage of the mess.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Post in evidenza

Springtime Artwork :)

Konnichiwa :) spring has finally arrived and I created this artwork that is taken from a sketch I made few weeks ago I hope you like it . :)...